University of Michigan health professionals have been closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 over the past two months.
Our goals are to deliver on our mission while protecting health and safety by minimizing the potential spread of the disease, both within our community and in the broader society. The changes we have implemented follow the general public health principle of limiting the interaction of people within larger groups to diminish disease transmission and protect everyone in our communities, particularly the most vulnerable.
Please see the resources below to find out more about how the University is responding to the situation and get resources to help the BME and university community work and learn remotely.
Michigan Engineering Resources
- Michigan Engineering COVID-19 Resources
Additional Resources for the BME Community
- BME Student Advising Resources
- BME Student, Faculty, and Staff Intranet
- Adjusting your study habits during COVID
- Document scanning apps: CamScanner and TinyScanner