Molecular, Cellular Diagnostics, and Tissue Diagnostics
Technologies to analyze biological and chemical markers (genome, proteome, metabolome) in the human body (liquid biopsy, tissue biopsy, breath). Also, technologies for the capture of rare cell types that are causing or related to disease.
What We Do:
- Molecular analysis of blood, tissue, breath, and sweat
- In vivo capture of disease or related cells
- In vivo probes of diseased tissues
These techniques are used for early disease detection that can guide therapy or monitor chronic diseases.
- Chronic disease like diabetes
- Cancer: early detection of metastic disease
- Autoimmune disease